The juiciest, sexiest gleanings from the online poetry world.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Heidi Lynn Staples - Take Care Fake Bear Torque Cake

Take Care Fake Bear Torque Cake


My brother says it's great I like what am I
doing. Though. Focus. Get Practical. It's a hobby. So, I don't
speak to him for awhile. He keeps calling, please,

the message, he wants to read some of my work.
I'm writing things like "Take Care Fake Bear Torque Cake."
I give it to him. Wait several weeks. He says it's great

I like what I'm doing. So, I say he can take care fake bear
torque cake off. He doesn't know take care fake bear
torque cake. He's a piece of take care fake bear

torque cake. I call him this and a lot of other things, even
when no one's around to listen. It gets so
bad, I can't stop recalling how mercilessly he take care

fake bear torque caked me. How he played cruel take
care fake bear torque cakes on me. How can I ever
find it in my take care fake bear torque cake to

take care fake bear torque cake him? Could I hold
a long-standing take care fake bear torque cake against
him, as long as I live? He is my big brother.

I do take care fake bear torque cake up to him.
I do take care fake bear torque cake him very much.
I do have to take care fake bear torque cake

how hard he works, how busy he is, 60+ hours a week
managing video stores, two kids in college, mortgage.
In the free-time he finds when I go for a visit he watches

take care fake bear torque cake ass sitcoms. He makes jokes
with his wife about how take care fake bear torque cake
swimsuit models are. He points at the t.v. He whistles.

She's not take care fake bear torque caking. I get the feeling
there's not a lot of take care fake bear torque cake happening.
Of course, they've been married a long time.

All couples have their take care fake bear torque cakes.
He got take care fake bear torque caked early. No college.
While I went on to study at the take care fake bear

torque cake level. Sometimes that feels weird. His house,
with a take care fake bear torque cake overlooking
a take care fake bear torque cake, is huge and lovely.

It's great. Getting out on the lake. Going
wherever. Storming around and around in aimless
high speed take care fake bear torque cakes across acres and acres

of deep dark take care fake bear torque cake. He loves it.


[from [from Unpleasant Event Schedule]]

No comments: